2.1.10

Thrift Shop Professor

Happy New Years!

Hope it all came in bright and sparkling for you!

After perusing bloglovin, I noticed that bloglovin recommended a new blog for followers of mine.
Up and coming author, Laura Jane Cassidy, writes her personal blog "First Three Chapters." It pairs the love of books and writing, with pop culture, fashion, recommendations, inspiring quotes/photographs, and her own journey towards publishing her debut novel, Angel Kiss (to be published by Puffin in 2011). I was drawn to the blog for obvious reasons, but her love for Paramore and Twilight sealed the deal for me! Check out her blog!

Another section of her blog that I found quite fun, are her entries on Literary Style! Awesome Idea. So, I now unveil my new blog tag: Thrift Shop Professor, based on her collages on Polyvore! Thanks LJ!

Now that I'm a postgrad, It has me pondering on the day I'll be a Professor.  I've always wanted to be the funkiest professor students have ever seen. In school, professors I remember are those who step out of the box, and taught dreams, and love, and dedication, instead of being pretentious wind bags. I want to inspire, and help others realize their writing dreams, and I want to be stylish while doing it.


Thrift Shop Professor
Thrift Shop Professor by britta kirk featuring Forever21


There's much much more to come! I can't wait to teach in these threads! Away with that boxy suit! Away!

Cheers

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention :) You are going to be one stylish professor!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails