21.6.11

Spotlight: Clothes Encounters

I've recently discovered the YouTube duo ClothesEncounters (Jenn and Sarah). They hail from Los Angelos and I absolutely ADORE their videos! They mix thrifty styles with quirky trends...walking Nylon Magazines with a mix of themselves! Plus, their videos have the quality of official style diaries, very attracting! I can watch any of their videos and discover something that I would like add to my own personal style agenda. Not to mention, being outside of London and without a Nylon Magazine drives me to search for vibrant quirky goodness elsewhere! These ladies are ace!

Here are two of my favorite recent ClothesEncouters videos:



3 comments:

  1. I really like those videos! It makes me feel better because sometimes I feel dressed down. I seriously need to start bringing my lipstick with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how creative their YouTube name is! I watched the first video and loved it! They are adorable and I liked the different ways they styled the pencil skirt. The oversized sweater with the skirt was really cute! Thanks for introducing them to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for highlighting these women and their videos! I think their series is something new for me to follow. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails