30.10.09

.02

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nail Varnish- Sephora by OPI: Colours {arm candy, what a broad, 212}
Cupcakes: MAGNOLIA

I spent the day sauntering through Midtown, past Rockefeller Center and millions of bead and fabric stores. The fall weather had that certain whiff of holiday spirit looming.  There's always something special about being anywhere near Rockefeller Center during the holidays, almost magical...even with rude pedestrians barreling into you.

I picked me up some cupcakes, and some sick nail varnishes from Sephora.
Then I came home and pilfered through some of my Great Grandmother's jewelry. She was so beautiful, and classic!

It was a pretty perfect day all around.


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails