30.10.09

Just a minute in... October


Watching- 1. Ghost Hunter's, 2. Anything "New Moon' related, 3. Bad Mother's Handbook.

Reading- 1. Tombstone Tea- I picked this up because I was in this Victorian goth phase. The writing is gorgeous. 2.  a Biography on Beethoven- To write a prodigy, you have to know one. 3. Speak- because I loved the movie, and I love this author!

Listening- Paramore {everything}, Paper Route {Carousel, Wish, Are We All Forgotten, Dance On Our Graves}, Eldar {Tears, Sincerely}, Coldplay {Yellow, In My Place, Sparks}, all of these pieces are beautiful, and etch my creative mind.

Writing- my novel. PERPETUALLY.

Eating- Smores Cupcakes. Lovely.

Filling- my mind with Grad school statements, grammar, music, and words.

Loving- Robert Pattinson {because of him, not Edward}, Hayley {because she's so bold, dorky, strong, and dedicated to her music. I wish I had her presence}, Alternative styles {funky nails, streaks of hair dyed, purple skinny jeans, checkers, CONVERSES, eyeliner}, Cameo pieces. ENGLAND {for life}.

Wanting- a Burberry coat, and fragrance.

Are you a blogger? Wanna play this game? Enter here .

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you played along, so I could come over here and meet another Hayley (and Rob, of course) fan. Happy novel writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this is interesting :p i might try it out one day.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails