4.10.10

Olsenboye







olsenboye

Once again, I was lurking about Gala Darling's guide to living it up, and I stumbled upon a post about Olsenboye. Yes, another (sort of) pilfered idea, but after some research, I had to do it!

Olsenboye is Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's latest fashion endeavor. It's exclusive to JC Penny, so it can be pretty affordable! I've always admired these twins for their spunk, and obvious yin and yang. With Ashley, I see a classic beauty, simplistic and elegant; On the other hand, with Mary-Kate, I see someone who's feisty, a risk taker, donned in vintage goodies. Put them both together and its always a winning line. The items in the line are fun and quirky, cool and hip. Each campaign will seek to encompass the style of a different major city. They've already 'defined' New York, and now they head for Trafalgar Square, and the Royal Gardens of London (of course, it had to have a London connection!). Definitely have a look-see for the perfect shirt, pair of jeans, or accessory to give and outfit flare! I don't care that the Olsen twins say its geared to teens and tweens; There are some items in this collection that I would don a second. Especially because it seems to be very chill; perfect for a day of browsing or hanging out!

But, I must say that what I love most goes a bit beyond the fashion. After watching one of their campaign videos of young women frolicking down Trafalgar Square, I was inspired to grab my girls and go on an adventure of my own. Its awesome to see how fashion links hand and hand with feeling lovely, and adventurous. What's even awesome is that this line is so affordable, therefore encouraging young women to seek out their own style, and create adventures all around them. 

This post is about fashion, but also, seeking adventures, making new friends, and living life. Even if you just grab your closest friends and check out a flick, there's always something lovely to do, and someone lovely to do it with. No matter your age, there's always time for fun, love, and beauty!

Olsenboye at Trafalgar Square and South Bank







Source: Polyvore

5 comments:

  1. I like this, "This post is about fashion, but also, seeking adventures, making new friends, and living life. Even if you just grab your closest friends and check out a flick, there's always something lovely to do, and someone lovely to do it with. No matter your age, there's always time for fun, love, and beauty!"

    I hope you had a nice weekend! And are making some friends over there to have your own adventures to the movie theater and other places :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this line yet! It's so reminiscent of Skins. The blonde reminds me so much of Cassie in the second video with her white sunnies. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I'm trying, Gab! Sometimes its challenging, though! But these vid's really made me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cassie I know right! I love all the Skins style! Especially Cassie's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, very pretty. I didn't know their collection would be at JCPenny!

    Those are darling little black boots!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails