19.5.11

Uke|Affairs Cover: I Hate Seagulls by Kate Nash and Updates

Hello Dearies!

I would like to thank you all so much for keeping up with me even though I tend to disappear from time to time. Thus is the life of a postgraduate. During Easter break, I was a bit frantic with research, Wuthering Heights, and my own writing. SEVENTEEN THOUSAND WORDS worth of writing, Ladies and Gentlemen. But, I'm so glad that's over with!

Photobucket


I thought I'd pop in with a ukulele video today. It's a cover of Kate Nash's 'I Hate Seagulls.' It's also my first time fingerpicking on the ukulele. Oh my gosh, that is a bit like patting your head, and rubbing your stomach, and in the video you can tell I'm concentrating on that. Not happy about that, but I'm progressing, and I couldn't be more chuffed. I hope you guys enjoy it... even though, I messed up. 
(also, much love to Megan of Charade Style, for commenting on my previous ukulele video post! She is one of my blogging inspirations and I'm not even sure how she knows about Forelsket, never the less, check out  her blog. It's amazing!)

I've been working a great deal on my writing as of late. I have huge plans to hone in my grammar skills, and really crank out that crazy|beautiful prose that I see myself producing in the future. With this in mind, I've decided to stop hiding, finally, and create a blog dedicated to my writings. Feel free to check out Late Nights in the Arena, my new writing tumblr, which will hopefully be the title of a collection of shorts I'm writing. This group of shorts will each be inspired by one song. Feel free to message me with constructive criticism and love, if you love it!

Now that I have a bit more free time, I'll definitely be updating more often: book reviews, dreamscapes, and overall chimera back in effect!

You all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails