1.11.09

"Own your reality..."

Photobucket

Photobucket
{photographs from weheartit.com. If you are the photographer of one of these beautiful photographs, contact me, and I will give credit. if you would like for me to take it down, I will do so}


S
ometimes I feel like a little brown girl with little pink wildflower barrettes swinging with my pony tails.There are so many things I want to be.


A Novelist
A Photographer
A Bible Scholar
An Etymologist
A Free verse artist
Graphic Designer

There are tons more compiled to my personal dream cartographie.  Nevertheless, the enemies, 'safety,' and 'conventionality,' meet me on a long dirt road before I even start. Once you graduate from higher education you are met with two choices, a boring cubicle filled with stale air, or, a thrilling life of creation and purpose. The cubicle comes with health benefits and what seems like a steady paycheck, but how much is it worth if you lose all of the colours that makes you...you?

So I choose fun, because life is short enough as it is.
I choose dreams because they are all I have.
I choose to trust in the Lord, and the miracles He has in store for me.
I choose to do it all, without regret, unabashedly.
And when my whimsical epic has been written, others will see blue, and wildflowers, love for God, lines, upon lines of words, sunshine, funky style, a wide smile. A life lived!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails