28.6.11

Spotlight: Elle Fanning

Photobucket

This week's spotlight is on the adorable Miss Elle Fanning. I'll admit that I haven't watched many of her films, though I definitely want to watch the Sofia Coppola dreamscape, Somewhere. However, I have seen the most glorious photographs of her floating around Tumblr, and I had to find a reason to post them here! 

Elle has such a mature grace about her. She has an ambiance that draws you to her, and makes you want to keep your eyes trained for what she will move on to next. Elle has such ethereal beauty that is pure, and enigmatic! I wish her all the blessings in the world. I'm sure we'll see her career blossom awesomely in the future!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reminder: If you haven't already checked out my Novel Days blogger event post, please check it out! Think on a blurb and take a photograph of your favorite book. The deadline is July 1st, and I'd love to see some of my favorite bloggers take part in literary frivolity!

Happy Dreaming!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely! Oh girly, I just watched Somewhere last week. You have to see it! It was absolutely amazing and it definitely ranks among my favorite Sofia films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos you posted of her! She is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a gorgeous girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails