5.10.10

Night Out + Topshop Goodies

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

After moping about the flat for long enough, I decided to break out and go to the Topshop Student Shop where we would receive 20% off! Any kind of Topshop discount is worth a splurge in my opinion! My friends (pictured above) and I decided to walk around for a little while, before going to dinner. It all turned out to be a lovely event. As much as my new neighborhood may not be my exact cup of tea, I've learned that now, it'll be all about making memories, and not depending on the hustle and excitement of the city to create the fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I splurged on this lovely purse, which retails for £32 (around $50). I love it because it's classic, kind of quirky, and has loads of character! Perfect to bring something extra to an outfit. I haven't purposefully purchased a handbag in a long time. There was another I had my eyes on as well, but that's another story!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I also picked up this cute red 'beanie' with a bow! I love bows, and I originally left my other hat home. Now I can be cute, and keep warm!

On the way home, we walked up the monstrous hill, and its bite seemed lessened by the crisp autumn breeze thats come in. It made me look around and think that everything didn't have to be as mundane as I started to think! I thank God for the friends that He's linked me up with <3.

Awesome end to a lovely day.

4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, love! I'm crazy about your beanie and especially that gorgeous bag! It's so vintage looking. Love Topshop (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat on you! It's so cute! Anything with a bow I love. And that purse looks so vintage and classic. I haven't purposely bought a purse in a long time either. Wish there was a Topshop by me. It's not fair that you get a discount!;p

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails