20.12.10

Moleskine Passions: Book Journal

Photobucket

Hello Dreamers! I had to take a bit of a blogging break to gather my thoughts and refuel. Now, I'm back with one of my favorite new bibliophile obsessions: Moleskine Passions- Book Journal. I never intended to get a book journal, nor have I ever really thought to keep an entire diary of my favorite books, but one trip to a wonderful bookstore changed all of that! I was standing on the line to purchase my latest reads at the moment, and I picked up the journal. Once I got it home, and started fiddling with its tags, labels, and sections, I was hooked!

The Book journal is lovely! Six pages to each letter to fill in notes, jot down stories, moments, paste pictures, publishing facts and more on your favorite books. It also contains over 100 fully customizable pages in the back, including sections you make yourselves with the labels Moleskine provides. You even get a nifty bookmark! 

As with all of my Moleskine journals, I'm thinking of cool ways to decorate it, and really make it an experience to look back on. Quirks like: what beverage best goes along with this book, what time of day/weather to read it in, where it's best read...etc. If you have anymore cool ideas on what to include to make this book journal exciting, feel free to comment! Also, I've considered making each entry a proper Forelsket column to add to my literary world here! 

Do you have a Book Journal? How do you customize it?




Thank you all so much for continuing to subscribe to Forelsket! Although, I've been away for a while, I am by no means abandoning the blog! I have some sparked entries coming very soon! I would love to know your ideas. What kinds of things would you like here? How have you loved what I've done here so far? All suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Happy Christmas!

Source:  Prettyy

3 comments:

  1. Oh, fun! It looks so perfect for you and all your creative ideas. Glad to see you back too, dear! I've been on a rather spontaneous blogging break, too. Just not enough time! But here's to a new year and new, exciting posts, right? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta! Hope you're enjoying the holidays! A book journal sounds lovely and I totally know you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there were such things! I would love a book journal! It sounds perfect for you. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails