14.11.10

First Diana + Dreamer Snaps- (IMAGE HEAVY)

I own a Diana+ Dreamer, as I mentioned a few posts back, and I adore it. Sure, it's not the camera I'd use everyday, due to it being a bit complicated to find 120mm film and a developer everywhere. But I did use it once! I decided to try out some black and white film in my 'Sis' Ash's neighborhood. If I didn't do it then, I would never have had the courage to take it out. Many of us have this thought that because we aren't photography student's or professionals, we wouldn't be good photographers. But, I say pisht, to all that! That's one of the things I adore about Lomography. They encourage you to get out there, and use your camera in the most unconventional ways. Why? Because it's your world you'll experience, not someone else's! Any one of their camera's are a lot like finding home in a moleskine, or other journal of your choosing. The great thing is that you never know what surprises will develop with the film! It's always lovely! So here are a few of my first Diana+ snaps!

{dedicated to Casee, a fellow Lomographer}



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your photos turned out so wonderfully, Britta! I love the spontaneity of lomography. There's no "Hey, my face looked weird, let's take another one". It's really the truest way to capture life as it really is. And the fact that each image is uniquely altered is incredibly fun, as well. Love it!

    And thank you for the dedication, love. You're too sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST fell upon your blog and so glad I did! I love it...count me as your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails