29.10.10

Sequince, Watercolours, and Glue Sticks

Photobucket
PENPALS (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!), I've finally got the letters to the post! I would love to assure you, and say you'll get them within the week, but, I'm not so sure! Let's hope, though!

I pulled all the letter writing stops for this batch, and it felt lovely! I wanted to try and create a treasure, because letter writing is a rarity! I got out my paint, metallic gel pens, and sequince and went to town! I can't wait for you guys to see them!

Photobucket

Have a lovely weekend!

{something to look forward to:===>Me dressing for Halloween. How will it turn out? Tune in sometime next week!}

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I can't wait to receive my letter! What are you dressing up as for Halloween? I'm not doing anything this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I feel so bad that all of my nice, pretty stationary is packed. I think my letters will be quite dull looking compared to yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails