15.2.10

Plans: Remember Me Weekend

Photobucket

If you're like me, you're one of those Rob fans who've been waiting anxiously to see Remember Me since you first heard of the story line {or read the script not so 'discreetly'}.

Given the overall theme of the movie, I definitely wanted to turn Remember Me premiere weekend into an all out event, even if I just took myself!

Here are my plans:

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love that Remember Me, along with it being a tumultuous love story, seems to also be an ode to New York City! Being a New Yorker, I really don't have a lot of occasions to fangirl over my hometown, so I'm uber excited about it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



My outfit of choice will include the classic Strand Bookstore T-shirt! In the last bit of clips that were released we learn that Tyler works at The Strand because he likes the books...and I do too! The Strand Bookstore is one of the most iconic bookstores of the city, and possibly the country. It boats 18 miles of books, and most are dirt cheap, so seriously it's a sweet deal for all bibliophiles, students, and people wandering down the streets of Union Square! My being both bibliophile, and Tyler lover, I thought, why not boast my love through the Strand tee! I also need a pair of wayfarer glasses. Any Rob lover knows he seems to be attached to them. Be a Rob fan...don your wayfarers!


Photobucket
My theater of choice was supposed to be one closer to my house, but then I decided to make it an event, and go to one in the heart of Time Square. Nothing says NY like all those lights flashing down 42nd street. Ignore all the crowds pushing at you, and experience the thrill of it all!


Photobucket
Afterwards, I may head to Dillon's Candy Bar, the sweetest place on the planet. Really, You've never seen so many candy related items in one place. They also have killer sundaes that look like you've taken a visit to Willy Wonka's factory, it's brilliant. Or...I may head to Johnny Rockets, a 50's style diner with awesome burgers, onion rings, and killer Oreo milkshakes! Either way, I'll be having my dessert first!


How are you rocking Remember Me weekend?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails