25.1.10

Style Through Her Eyes/Lomo Opportunity



More news! This seems to be a huge scoring week for me. I was asked by Jennifer, the creator of She: Style Through Her Eyes  , to join her team of contributors! SHE is a blog showcasing lovely fashion and style, so come check us out! Feel free to peep my latest post on Hayley's lovely bow dress!

Next, After emailing those lovely people from Lomography, they thought my article idea was good, and are giving me an opportunity to write a blog entry!

All of these happenings are hilarious to me. I went from writer in hiding, to published online! It's fabulous! As soon as they post the article, I'll post it here in all its sparkly glory!

cheers
britta.

1 comment:

  1. Britta! Your blog is gorgeous. Thanks for mentioning SHE, too! You're so sweet :)

    If you got a second, could you update the url to: www.stylethroughhereyes.com?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails