24.1.10

Oh, With hard work and persistence...

I come bearing big news for my writing life! I'm now apart of the staff of the Open Book Society . If you love supernatural fiction, from Harry Potter to Twilight, and everything else in between, and you'd like to gather with others for one big book club discussion, feel free to stop by! They also have news on a lot of other happenings in the supernatural genre, tv shows (The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, etc), and movies. Maybe I'll move on to a bigger job, but for now, I write book reviews, and summarize chapters for book club discussions! And...I've had my first review published. Thats right. I'm finally published as Britta Kirk! I knew that pseudonym would come in handy!

Any hoo, my first review:


 Photobucket

your invitation to the creaky mansion at the top of the road. 
there's a handsome vampire waiting... 

Vampire Kisses (Book One)

The first three novels are in this one lovely volume. I think the cover's breathtaking! A beautiful way to portray Goth culture. For whatever reason, it's inspiration to continue reading on to the next novel. We'll see about the third.

Cheers
britta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails