11.11.10

Nano Gift Petit No. 3- English Satire in a Bottle

Photobucket

Hmm...Would I? Absolutely! I consider myself a very 'literarious' shopper. I love finding interesting ways to include writing into my lifestyle. For those of you who love the fragrance of old libraries, and browning pages, its quite possible this might be the scent for you! I've never smelled it, but I would gladly purchase this perfume just to see if it lives up to its charm. Paperback retails for $20 (1 oz.- please refer to their website for other sizes and prices! It's created by a company called Demeter Fragrance. Feel free to search through their library of fragrances; there are so many unconventional perfumes that I might not be able to resist for much longer!



2 comments:

  1. Ahh, so cool! I've seen Demeter's fragrances at Ulta - I'm definitely going to look for this one the next time I'm there. I'm so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Demeter's or this perfume! Next time I'm at Ulta (thanks Casee!) I'll check it out. :) That's cool that it's called Paperback!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails