10.2.11

Hometown Glory: Ukulele Cover


After learning to play the ukulele for the last two weeks, I was so proud of my progress I had to provide and update here at Forelsket! Nikki (the uke) and I have been getting to know each other, and have become great friends and allies!

Enjoy, and leave comments because I would love to know what you think!


P.S: I have recently returned from Paris, and that post is coming in the next week or so! Can't wait to tell you guys of my adventures! Also, I've gone ahead and picked up Luella's Guide to English Style, so a review post will also be coming up, along with my Forelsket Spark interviews (being a grad student is a bit overwhelming, please forgive me for my glacial pace!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails