8.10.10

Paris, Colours, and British Cakes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I spent the day out shopping for all of my flat necessities with one of my great friends. But of course it wouldn't have been complete without a stop in the cafe for a Mocha and this darling, British Cake. Strawberry icing, vanilla cake and filling!

Also, Beauty in Bloom finally came through the post (parcels are always some of the brightest stars to shoot across dorm life!). I should have a proper review up shortly. So far, I can tell you that it's a must have! It makes me want to grab a ticket for Paris right this minute!

Plans this weekend:
- Writing a sonnet. (believe me, not my idea.)
-Reading bits of Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, and Bloom.
-Watching three films:

Photobucket
An Education

Photobucket
The Young Victoria


Photobucket
Bright Star


Goodnight
sparkles and stars!

Source: We Heart It

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will have a nice weekend! I loved The Young Victoria! Def a new fave movie of mine :) I have yet to see Bright Star, and I haven't heard of An Education before.

    Can't wait to read your review on Bloom and for you to finish P&P! I am almost finished reading Wuthering Heights, and I continue to hate the characters! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, that cake looks so delicious!

    I really love The Young Victoria, in fact it's probably one of my favorite movies. Bright Star is such a breathtaking emotional film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Education! Oh my gosh, B, I think you're going to love that film. Carey Mulligan's character is SO us. Haha. It has great performances, amazing fashion and the most spectacular Paris sequence. The only thing that disappointed me was the end, it felt a little stifling in a way. But still a beautiful experience!

    It looks like you have a great weekend planned! Have fun. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think you will love An Education,(did you?) it was wonderful, so beautiful and subtle. The costumes in Victoria were amazing, proper eyecandy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails