10.9.10

I am the one who haunts your dreams of mountains sunk below the sea.



Play Crack The Sky is a song that you chance upon, and what treasure you find in it! I love songs that are lyrically beautiful. Songs that you want to dig into, so that you can know the deeper meaning under the surface.  I love this part of the song because it rises like the crashing waves it describes. The acoustic guitars, and the echoing verses brought chills the first time I listened to it. These kinds of songs help me to envision my novel in a greater way, and I thank God for them! I can't wait to experience some more of Brand New! 

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails