11.2.10

.06

Bits and bobbins inspiring me now:


Photobucket
My Tumblr
Before I started using Tumblr, I just found it to be another superfluous blogging platform. 
Some of my good friends, Gabbie and Jen in particular, encouraged me to get on, and so I did.
Now, I just can't seem to ween myself away from it. Its like the moleskine of blogging platforms. I love that it separates everything into quotes, videos, text, audio, photographs. That seems to make each post significant. I also love that I don't feel the need to speak in paragraphs over there: just short and poetically.

with the lovely tumblr comes
Tumblr Audio Parser
This widget compiles all of your musical posts into this
kaleidoscopic symphony of a page. 
To hear my music picks, click on "Cacophony" in the menu bar!



Photobucket

I was privileged to have read a draft of the script and it affected me in such a personal way.
You all know I adore Rob, but Rob aside, this story is beautiful, 
its characters flawed and lovely. 
It's one of those stories that reminds me why I write.
{Another Remember Me related post coming in the near future.}
(picture photoshopped by me, wink wink!)


Photobucket

By Guy De Maupassant
It's absolutely one of those scandalous novels,
and yes, it has the obvious Rob affiliation.
But, it's surprisingly refreshing for classic literature. 
This translation is gorgeous. 
Some books, you read.
Others you read, and inhale, and speak aloud
and teach yourself how to write with it.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you could do that with music posts on Tumblr! You learn something new everyday! Great entry. :) I like ones where people share what inspires them. They seem more...meaningful somehow.

    I have a new nickname for you - Britain Britta!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails