17.1.10

See these Ray Bans?

Photobucket

After a year of seeing these all around, I've fallen in love with them, in any color.
But when I tried them on, I kinda looked like Steve Urkel, or really nerdy.

Now that could have just been because my hair was up in its perpetual bun, but it might look different if I get my hair done and wear it out.

But I need to be a swanky professor, and since I am bound to need glasses anyway, I might as well grab a pair thats equally unique as economical.

My Question: Should I buy some anyway and make the world love them on me? or Should I just accept the fact that they don't fit my face shape?

real comments are appreciated! I <3 you.


britta




1 comment:

  1. I think you should get what you feel comfortable with wearing all the time to every place...but then again, since you brought up your hair, why not consider changing your hair instead? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails