29.1.11

Someone Like You- Adele


This is a brand new track off of Adele's new album 21 called Someone Like You! I'm in love with how she's doing little vignette documentaries about certain aspects of the record, it's totally lovely! Her home is such an artistic dream to me...very simplistic with little vintage items placed in interesting sections. Loads of light shining through! I would love for my house to look in many ways like an Anthropologie store, little baubles for door knobs and cabinet knobs, beautiful gobbets, tea cups with little watercolor paintings, all that awesome stuff!

If you haven't already, go out and pick up Adele's new album 21! It's very beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails