31.12.10

2011 Life List

Whimsy Geniuses, my Life List for next year!

Photobucket
I will cooperate with the Lord, and allow Him to show me how intimate my relationship with Him can be.
Photobucket
I will write my novel. For once and for all!

Photobucket
At first, my 2011 hairstyle was going to be a very short seeming boy-cut. Now I've decided to keep it long, get a trim, and make it quirky with bangs. Stay tuned.

Photobucket
Red lips. It's one of the strongest colors a woman can glaze across her lips, next to onyx night. I'll find the color right for my skin tone, and rock it!

Photobucket
I will make this new year, my year of fashion discovery! It will no longer be something I just happen to do, but more of an artistic expression!
Photobucket
I must purchase at least two pairs of 'sex popping' heels!

Photobucket
As a random quirk in my year, I will learn to play the Ukulele. Possibly harass you all with videos of my progress!

Photobucket
I will fall in love this year. And I might listen to one Taylor Swift song a day. I love her simplistic lyricism, and how she manages to imbue happiness into every note.

What are your Life List Do's for the New Year?

Have a serendipitously blessed New Year Dreamers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Britta ;-) may your wishes be granted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, sweets! I love your list, what a lovely idea. I haven't made one, but maybe I can just scratch this first week and make tomorrow my official new beginning. It's never too late, right? xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails