2.10.10

You have a right to remain romantic...

Photobucket
(£25) 
I have pilfered this adorable ring from the lovely Carrie of WishWishWish! For some reason, (aside from loving bunnies of any breed) I've become quite infatuated with bunny faces, particularly in fashion! Like Carrie, I'm normally not a ring person, that's more my 'sister' Ashley, who's never without a huge bauble encrusting her fingers. This ring was created by a jeweler called Me & Zena! They've defined themselves as jewelers who create 'for the unruly.' With this in mind, their shop is teeming with color, and random bits which I find myself unable to resist!  This ring also comes in a silver setting with blue coloured stones, which I may favor more, as Blue is my color!

Photobucket
(£6)
I've also found this awesome tote which defines a part of me! Jabs are always taken at the romantic's expense, but nows the time to wave your banner proudly! Me & Zena gets my star of approval because they create for those of us who love putting a bit of imagination, playfulness, and colorful whimsy into our wardrobe!

Source: Me & Zena

4 comments:

  1. I love that tote bag! I love rings, but I'm not sure the bunny ring is my style. To each their own! I'm going to check out the Me&Zena store, thanks for sharing B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The ring reminds of Alice in Wonderland for some reason. I love the little emerald eyes. And the tote is adorable! I want one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ring is adorable but not exactly me...I don't think. I saw it posted on WishWishWish as well! The bag is so cute! I need to visit the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I want that tote! The bunny ring is seriously sweet as well, so quirky and different! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails