13.1.10

.05

Photobucket
{weheartit }

Polaroids are like photographic crack to me. Quick snaps, not meant to take themselves seriously, or try too hard to be a masterpiece...they just are. It's all about little moments. Or the big moments, depending on what glass it is for you. They seem very personal to me, like it could very well be someone's diary in photographs.

I think I might use polaroids for my wedding photos {in addition to the glossy masterpieces}. Also, when I graduate from Grad school, I'm definitely using polaroid to make that day extra surreal.

I happened upon a 20 pack on ebay for only $19.99. That's the cheapest I could find. I'll post the snaps as soon as they come.

Now, to choose a moleskine for them....


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks so much for visiting, and leaving a comment! Normally I respond here! Thanks again!

xxx
Britta

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails